Monday, November 26, 2018

November 26th, 2018. Project: Create A Webtoon

So Clip Studio Paint went through an update and I decided to try on of it's new functions while shading in the current panel. It's a preview for a function called colorizing. I have no clue how it works even after trying it. It did leave a cool effect though, I tried it on the painting. I don't know how to explain it. I've just put images of the effect and the original before colorization.

So aside from that little trial, I finished the shading and added depth for my current panel. Which makes it finished, that took a while. Hopefully the next page wont take as long as this one did. I also didn't like a bit of how the image was. So I made the masking layer a bit smaller, making the part I didn't like invisible.

I think I'll stop here for today, tomorrow I'll start on the next page.

No comments:

Post a Comment