Friday, November 23, 2018

November 23rd, 2018. Project: Make A Webtoon

So I've started the final lines for the main character and I still have to do the rough drawing for the other character. That's what I'll keep working on for now.

Like usual hands are hell to draw.This time I can use the coffee cup image as a reference layer. That's more convenient for sure.

I finished the final lines for the MC so now I'll be working on the rough sketch for the other character. I hadn't actually figured out how I wanted the character to look. So I just decided to go with a classically feminine business casual character. I figured that would work do to the fact that character is a social worker.
So I finished the rough design now I'm doing the fine lines. I had to readjust the size and position of the arms multiple times, that was a pain. I also had to search through my layers to find the final drawing of the chair and make it thinner. I finally finished the fine lines.

I want to add more to the background so I added a simple painting.

I'll shade and add depth tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment