Thursday, November 22, 2018

November 22nd, 2018. Project: Make A Webtoon

So drawing anatomy is still difficult. I've been doing the rough character sketch and I have had to restart with the anatomy multiple times. That doesn't even include the amount of times I've resized things. For the main character I've managed to finally get the for right, but for the person she's talking to who is facing away I can't quite get it right. I'm going to go find some references for drawing characters from a back facing view.

I didn't find any references sadly, so I'm just going to keep redrawing it until I get it right.

I redrew it 5 times, that was annoying. I now have the base anatomy though. Now to draw the actual rough character sketch over that.

I did the rough sketch for the main character. I'm out of time for today so that's where I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment