Tuesday, November 27, 2018

November 27th, 2018. Project: Make A Webtoon

So since the next image will start this scenes dialog, I figured I should script it before hand. So that's what I'm working on currently. I'm just writing it on a random page from my notebook.

So I wrote the first version of the dialog, I was focusing on the content of the conversation. Because of that it doesn't flow very well so I'm going to go through it again. This time with the word flow in mind. With flow being it's naturalism, would a person actually speak this way.

I'm having one of the character's speak unnaturally for comedic effect. As well as to make them seem uncaring. I think I've made the other character sound good though. So now onto the drawing process again.

I'm currently working on the first sketch for this page. Since it's mostly close up shots with simpler perspectives it's easier to draw. This sketch took me around 15-20 minutes. I think I'll do the next image's rough sketch then stop for the day.

I finished the rough sketch for the next image.

No comments:

Post a Comment