Wednesday, November 14, 2018

November 14th, 2018. Project: Make A Webtoon

So now that I have the font I figured I would share how the text bubble tool works on clip studio paint. Basically you just click the tool, select what type of text bubble you want; You can also import new types from the materials window and down loader. For this part of the comic I wanted the bubble to be shaky so I chose the bubble pen and just drew a really shaky circle and tail. You can do bubbles in any color, it also offers customization in what tool the bubbles are drawn in, such as pen tools or airbrush tools. It's really simple to do.

Since page 2 is finished I'm moving on to page 3. Since the coffee cup image is finished I need to draw the far view of the 2 characters talking at a table. This is turning out to be very difficult to get right due to the perspective. I'm going to try and find some reference images.

I found some pretty good reference images on Pinterest, I've run out of time though so I'll continue tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment