Tuesday, November 13, 2018

November 13th, 2018. Project: Make A Webtoon

So right back to work on page 2, I moved the coffee cup image to page 3 using the copy paste tools. I had a bit of trouble with this though. I could move the drawing itself but not the masking layer created by the comic frame border tool. With a bit of experimentation I found the solution. The move object tool, apparently. I still had to move both the image and mask layer separately though.


 I finished the lines and shading for the image, I want to add some text though. None of the fonts I have suit the character's feeling though, it ends up a goofy contrast to the character. So I'm going to the internet.

I found this site and font that I think will work so going to try and use that. I'm out of time for today though so I'll do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment