Thursday, October 18, 2018

October 18th, 2018. Program: Clip Studio Paint

I have made a decision, I'm not doing the whole song. It's taking too long so I'll be going to around 50 seconds.

So yeah back to work on the story board. Since I'm still working on the fight I've been using the onion skin function a lot. This allows me to see previously drawn frames in the timeline, it's super useful and helps me keep the actions consistent.

The timing is once again the hardest part, but I'm getting better at it with practice.

I had to readjust a majority of the frames by a few tenths of a second, just to fix a time discrepancy.

The main character fighting in the animation has a shadow manipulation ability, showing that in the story board is extremely difficult. It mostly looks like a bunch of random scribbles


I've actually gotten to 55 seconds, so that's where I'll stop. I'll start on the rough sketch portion next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment