Thursday, October 11, 2018

October 11th, 2018. Program: Clip Studio Paint

So today I plan to work with the frames for the jump and kick part of the animation.

The process of this is easy, just move the model, then duplicate it, put it in the folder, then manipulate the duplicate to continue the motion. The actual hard part was A: getting the motion correct, and B: making sure I either reset the camera view after moving it or typing the camera coordinates back in.

Over all this was just really time consuming, but I did it, I finished the jump and kick frames.

Honestly the screen shot is hilarious, this is with all the frame layers actively visible lol.

Since all of the layers are finished, the next step is to put them in an animation folder. Then edit the frame location in the timeline to make it flow smoothly.

I shall do that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment