Monday, December 17, 2018

December 17th, 2018. Focus: Concept Art & World Building

So I've decided to only draw a concept for the Golems. Dragons and Wyverns are already well known enough in appearance that drawing them would be pointless. I should hope everyone can already imagine a regular animal. As well I already have an image of Lina I can use for Elementals. So yeah, I'm going to draw a Golem. My character, Esen, owns a few tiny Golems so I'll be drawing one of them. Firstly I'm going to sketch it in my sketch book like I did last time.

I just kind of rolled with what I doodled so it just kind of happened. Sometimes that's the best way to draw, instead of defining a shape or basis you just draw. I named him Scotty Botty because Esen would definitely chose a goofy name for a Golem. I'm going to make him look metallic but rusty. I've never really done a metal or rust drawing so that's going to be a challenge.

I created a slide show of my drawing process for Scotty Botty.


That's all for this post. The next post I'll probably do on the worlds humanoid creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment