Friday, November 2, 2018

November 2nd, 2018. Project: Make A Webtoon

So I'll be working on the background for the page and the pages drawing.

Starting with the background, since this first chapter is in a nightmare I want it to have a creepy feel to it so I'll be trying a new tool I downloaded. I downloaded it through Clip Studio's asset store, to download stuff you need to open the separate program that comes with Clip Studio Paint, Clip Studio. Once open you just click on the asset store button, then the asset you want, and click download. It's super simple, I tend to find way too many cool assets using this. For brushes you go to the materials panel in Clip Studio Paint and drag the material to you brush panel then it's ready for use. I'm using a brush that does a gradient thickness crosshatch design.

I think for now since it's the beginning of the story I don't want the details of what happened to the main characters family to be obvious. So for the dream part it will just be text for now.

With that said I finished the first 2 pages so I'll be drawing page 3 next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment