Friday, November 16, 2018

November 16th, 2018. Project: Create A Webtoon

Even though I did draw the table in my sketch book, getting it right in (I'm sick of typing the full name so I'm shortening it) CSP was still excessively difficult. I tried using some of the ruler tools (mostly the perspective and guide rulers) but I couldn't for the life of me figure them out. The perspective tool makes additional ruler lines and the guide tool doesn't lock correctly, and none of the rulers seem capable of movement so I can't readjust them.

I ended up spending most of my time failing to understand the rulers. I'll have to play around with them again some other time to figure them out. I'll probably google a tutorial later.

Drawing the table without the rulers was difficult but not impossible, the lines are less than steady though. I got the table and part of one of the chairs done, I'll do the other chair and the rough models of the characters tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment