Thursday, October 4, 2018

October 4th, 2018. Program: Clip Studio Paint

So I decided to create a small animation clip of a 3D model jumping.

For this I project I started off by modeling the key frames. In Clip Studio Paint you have to draw every frame separately. So when animating a 3D model I have to change the model's position, the duplicate the model layer, rasterize the duplicate, and put it in an animation folder.

To get the model's placement on the page right, I screen shot'd the model placement and used that as a reference.

I made the mistake of not keeping a copy of the actual model layer. So once I started working on the sub frames, I had to redo the 3D model key pose then model it to the pose the sub frame needed to be in. This turned out to be way too difficult. So I had to restart, it was very annoying.


Refinished the key frames, I'll use those to make the sub frames tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment