Monday, October 22, 2018

October 22nd, 2018. Program: Clip Studio Paint

So today I continued to work on the rough sketch.

I had some trouble with the sketch of the bigger group, I hadn't designed the characters before I started this project so coming up with the designs took a bit of time. I had to go back and add glasses to the main character because I forgot they had them. That consumed a bit of time.

I managed to get to the start of the fight scene, I couldn't get the poses right so I tried using 3D models. This has been a success so far but it takes a bit more time to do. I have to get the position right then the camera angle, plus I have to use multiple models which makes my computer a bit glitchy. I've kind of solved this by only editing one 3D model then rasterizing it, if I have to go back and fix the pose though it's not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment