Wednesday, September 19, 2018

September 19th, 2018. Program: Maya

Work Notes:

Stuff Done:
-I started making a coffee cup
-I created a flat circle surface






-I used the extrude tool to raise it into a poly model











-I then used the shift key to multi select the separate parts of the surface, around the edge of the top of the cylinder
-using the extrude tool again I raised the edge











-then I used the smooth tool












-I just need to add the handle

Problems:
-I couldn't find a way to adjust how close the camera is to the object with out changing the size of the object
-some of the edges on the cup are still really sharp

Solutions:
-I think later I'll go through the settings
-I can probably use the edge cut and add tools to fix that

Stuff To Try Later:
-create a handle
-fix up the edges
-change the material
-maybe add a liquid inside it

Short Cuts:
-Shift = multi select

No comments:

Post a Comment